Friday, December 3, 2010

Using the internet to find fuckbuddys

I've been doing some research on dating sites to find guys to fuck.

I googled 'Australian Swinger Blog' and nothing really came up. There was www.aussieswingersforum.com that came up on the first page, but looks pretty empty. Gumtree used to be interesting, but I think they bought RSVP or the other way around, cos now all the search results in the casual encounters section are just dating profiles. I dunno, I don't think it was really geared toward people who want to just fuck each other anyway.

As much as I was hesitant about it at first, the really big sites like Adult Match Maker really are the best option. I think that there are so many people on the internet who just skim for a free fuck, but aren't really into the scene - just casual voyeurs, so they don't show up, chicken out, etc. Paid sites really do filter out those that are serious about discreet fucking. So I have joined up, and the community there is really surprisingly big and vibrant. I guess all the serious people go to these paid sites and just abandon the the free forums which is why they're all empty? So this is where all the horny aussies are at?





What I like about it is you can trust the people there are real - they know other people and there is community. Lot's of hot pics too. By the way, if you do sign up, please click through my banner, cos I'll get some money - if you email me I'll add you as a friend and we can fuck, or I'll help you find other girls to fuck in a group. Seriously, I'll do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment