Saturday, November 20, 2010

A new journey

Something about me? Well, I'm a little asian girl with a secret fetish, inspired by Bukkake Princess Melbourne.

I have fantasises of pleasing multiple men. Multiple strangers. I want them to be happy and humiliate me. God...just writing this turns me on. I wonder why? Is it normal? I don't want to think about it - just do it!

I plan to use this blog to explore my thoughts on my sexual journey. This is the first time I've ever really revealed how I truly feel. The anonymity of the internet and blogging makes the process a little easier.

I have this plan... this fantasy.. to invite a group of men to a secret location. I want a good mix - some studs, and some regulars - even guys who haven't done it before. I want the studs to dominate my pussy, and I want to suck the cocks of the virgins. Then everyone cums on my face, and I wake up - this is a dream I've been having for the last year.

I'm in Sydney. If I were to go through with this, I would need someone to host - preferably in the inner west or even near the CBD.... Are any guys interested?

I think I am pretty. I am small - 5'3", B cup. I have long black hair, big eyes and a cute body. I will post a pic soon.

5 comments:

  1. Well done my dear. Do continue this exciting journey of your as I did mine. I do have guys who kept asking me to travel to Sydney to hold my function but I guess they have you now!! It takes a while to build up a good handful of guys so be persevere and you'll be able to enjoy all your hard work after a while.

    Good luck my dear and keep in touch!

    xxx
    Bukkakeprincess Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. ぶっかけ プリンセス シドニー、 I am very interested in coming to your bukkake sessions, please msg me at mrsilvia@live.com.au and ill try organise a place so we can have it.
    Hope to hear from you soon
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, if you do organise something, I will be there as I can easily get to sydney and enjoy doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey BPS,
    I commend you upon the start of your journey of exploration.

    As a Melbourne based business man who comes to Sydney regularly on business and who often stays in the Sydney CBD I would be happy to off my accommodation as yours when I next visits for Sydney's first Bukkake Princess Bukake party.

    ReplyDelete